We are looking to recruit a reliable, enthusiastic person to join our midday assistant team Monday - Friday from 11.45am - 13.15pm term time only.
The position requires you to help with the following duties
· setting up of the dining hall for service and clearing away
· helping the children with cutting up of food
· supervising children inside the hall and on the playground
· administering first aid
· interact with the children to encourage good social skills
· promote outdoor activities and encourage participation
In compliance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, CVs cannot be accepted. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check.