Brentwood Collaborative Partnership
Mountnessing C of E Primary School is proud to be part of the Brentwood Collaborative Partnership (BCP).
Vision Statement: Collaborate, Inspire, Achieve.
The Vision aims are:
Ensure best possible outcomes for all
Build trust, confidence and commitment by supporting our community of schools.
The Brentwood Collaborative Partnership is a group of like-minded schools with the determination and vision to work together to provide the best outcomes for primary school children in the Brentwood area. A wide range of development activities take place on a regular basis. For example:
- Learning Support Assistant training;
- network meetings to share excellent practice and develop staff;
- cross school moderation of teacher assessment;
- safeguarding training; and
- school to school support.