It is our school policy that all children wear a school uniform when attending school, or when participating in school-organised events outside normal school hours. We ask children to wear their shirts tucked into their skirts or trousers and to take pride in their appearance. Some items of uniform can be bought from school, while others are readily available, at very competitive prices, at local shops including supermarkets. A complete list of the items needed for school uniform including those for Physical Education is printed overleaf.
Aims and objectives
Our policy on school uniform is based on the belief that school uniform:
• promotes a sense of pride in our school;
• helps to create a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
• identifies the children with the school;
• supports our commitment to inclusion;
• prevents children from wearing ‘fashion clothes’ that could be distracting in class;
• is practical, smart and designed with health and safety in mind;
• is considered good value for money by most parents;
Please see links below for complete uniform policy and suggested uniform supliers.