To unlock every child’s potential as a unique child of God.
To develop the whole child by building character and addressing their spiritual needs.
- To provide a safe and caring environment supported by Christian Values.
- For pupils to have a passion for creative learning and develop perseverance.
- To understand the importance of teamwork, independence and friendship.
- To respect and be thankful for the natural environment and God’s world around us.
- To enable pupils to become responsible, happy, resilient citizens to ensure a successful future.
May Christ dwell in your hearts through faith, that being rooted and grounded in love, you may have the power to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and know the love of Christ that surpasses all knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3.17-19