Brentwood Collaborative Partnership
Collaborate, Inspire, Achieve.
Build trust, confidence and commitment by supporting our community of schools
Ensure best possible outcomes for all
The Brentwood Collaborative Partnership is a group of like-minded schools with the determination and vision to work together to provide the best outcomes for primary school children in the Brentwood area. A wide range of development activities take place on a regular basis. For example:
- Learning Support Assistant training;
- Network meetings to share excellent practice and develop staff;
- Cross school moderation of teacher assessment
- Safeguarding training and other courses
- School to school support.